What you'll need
For the risotto
250g arborio rice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped roughly
4 cloves garlic sliced
3 tbsp white wine—optional
1 litre veg stock—more if needed
1 jar Tarantella passata
200g frozen peas
1 tsp sea salt & lots of black pepper
50g Parmesan, grated
For the prawns & veg
300g cooked prawns
1 courgette chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
How to make it
- Add the oil to a large pan on a low to medium heat, then add in the chopped onions. Fry for 8–10 minutes until soft.
- Next, add the garlic and fry for a minute, then add rice and stir for a minute, then add in the wine. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Add 250ml of the stock and the passata.
- Then add the rest of the stock, a ladle at a time, until all the liquid is absorbed.
- In a little oil, pan fry the courgette for 4–5 minutes, then add the prawns. Cook for a further 2 minutes to heat through.
- When the rice is tender, add in the peas, prawns, courgette and salt, pepper, and stir to combine.
- Now stir in the Parmesan.
Top with the fresh rocket and a drizzle of olive oil.
If you love this dish you’ll love these too:
Some like it hot! This fiery diablo made with Tarantella Organic Passata brings the heat to the kitchen every time!
Mix things up. This Gnocchi Bolognese made with Tarantella Chopped Tomatoes is a meat-free dish that everyone can enjoy.
Mediterranean Vegetable Puff Pastry Tarts
Full-of-flavour! These easy to make vegetable puff pastry tarts, transform lunchtime from the mundane to the magnificent.
Transform curry night! Our creamy butter chicken, made with our Tarantella Organic Chopped Tomatoes is sure to be a family fakeaway favourite.