What you'll need
For the risotto
250g arborio rice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped roughly
4 cloves garlic sliced
3 tbsp white wine—optional
1 litre veg stock—more if needed
1 jar Tarantella passata
200g frozen peas
1 tsp sea salt & lots of black pepper
50g Parmesan, grated
For the prawns & veg
300g cooked prawns
1 courgette chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
How to make it
- Add the oil to a large pan on a low to medium heat, then add in the chopped onions. Fry for 8–10 minutes until soft.
- Next, add the garlic and fry for a minute, then add rice and stir for a minute, then add in the wine. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Add 250ml of the stock and the passata.
- Then add the rest of the stock, a ladle at a time, until all the liquid is absorbed.
- In a little oil, pan fry the courgette for 4–5 minutes, then add the prawns. Cook for a further 2 minutes to heat through.
- When the rice is tender, add in the peas, prawns, courgette and salt, pepper, and stir to combine.
- Now stir in the Parmesan.
Top with the fresh rocket and a drizzle of olive oil.