Mix things up. This Gnocchi Bolognese made with Tarantella Chopped Tomatoes is a meat-free dish that everyone can enjoy.
What you'll need
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 white onion (diced)
3 garlic cloves (crushed)
1 medium carrot (peeled and diced)
240g mushrooms (diced)
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
300g soya mince
1 can of Tarantella chopped tomatoes
150ml vegetable stock
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Grated cheese (or dairy free alternative)
How to make it
- Begin by heating a large saucepan on a medium heat and adding the oil and diced white onion. Cook for a few minutes before adding the garlic and diced carrot.
- Once the onion is translucent add the diced mushrooms, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, smoked paprika and Italian seasoning. Combine and then add the soya mince, tarantella chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock.
- Season with salt and pepper and let simmer for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile add the gnocchi to a large saucepan of boiling water and cook as per instructions.
- Once cooked drain and rinse in cold water before adding to the Bolognese. Combine so the gnocchi are stirred throughout.
- Serve with grated cheese and fresh basil. Enjoy!
Recipe by What Luce Eats
If you love this dish you’ll love these too:
Authentic Homemade Pizzas
Time for a pizza party? Topped with Tarantella Organic Passata and Puree these homemade pizzas deliver a mouth-watering taste of Italy.
Wholesome and warming! Packed full of veggies and a variety of different beans for added depth and texture.
Some like it hot! This fiery diablo made with Tarantella Organic Passata brings the heat to the kitchen every time!