Tuna Tomato Melt
Ingredients – Serves 4
2x130g tins tuna in spring water, drained
3 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp celery salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
½ red onion, finely chopped
Salt and pepper, to season
4 breakfast muffins, split in half
2 tbsp Tarantella Organic Tomato Paste
8 Cheddar cheese slices.
- Preheat the grill to its highest temperature.
- Flake the tuna into a medium bowl. Mix in the mayonnaise, celery salt, onion powder, garlic powder and red onion. Stir well and season to taste.
- Place the muffin halves on a grill tray and grill on both sides until lightly browned. Remove from the grill. Let cool for one minute, then spread each half with a little Tarantella Paste.
- Spoon the tuna mixture onto each muffin half and top with a slice of cheese.
- Return to the grill and toast until the cheese has melted.