Fancy a dip? Tuck into these homemade nachos with a chunky salsa dip made with Tarantella Organic Plum Tomatoes .
What you'll need
1 can of Tarantella Plum Tomatoes
1/2 white onion (diced)
Handful of fresh coriander
Juice of 1/2 lime
1/2 a jalapeno (sliced) / roughly 4 slices
2 garlic cloves (crushed)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
4 tortilla wraps
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180c and line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cut 4 horizontal lines into each wrap, then cut those lines into triangles. These are your nachos.
- Scatter them on the baking trays and brush with the olive oil. Season with salt and place the trays in the oven for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the salsa by draining the tomatoes from the can and placing them in a blender along with the diced onion, fresh coriander, lime juice, jalapeno slices, crushed garlic, salt, pepper and maple syrup. Blend until you reach your desired salsa consistency.
- Allow the nachos to cool slightly before serving alongside the salsa. Enjoy!
Recipe by What Luce Eats
If you love this dish you’ll love these too:
Sausage Lentil Braise
Great served with a green salad and crusty bread! We’ve taken sausage and mash to the next level with this dish.
Mediterranean Vegetable Puff Pastry Tarts
Full-of-flavour! These easy to make vegetable puff pastry tarts, transform lunchtime from the mundane to the magnificent.
Mix things up. This Gnocchi Bolognese made with Tarantella Chopped Tomatoes is a meat-free dish that everyone can enjoy.