Fancy a dip? Tuck into these homemade nachos with a chunky salsa dip made with Tarantella Organic Plum Tomatoes .
What you'll need
1 can of Tarantella Plum Tomatoes
1/2 white onion (diced)
Handful of fresh coriander
Juice of 1/2 lime
1/2 a jalapeno (sliced) / roughly 4 slices
2 garlic cloves (crushed)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
Pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
4 tortilla wraps
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180c and line 3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cut 4 horizontal lines into each wrap, then cut those lines into triangles. These are your nachos.
- Scatter them on the baking trays and brush with the olive oil. Season with salt and place the trays in the oven for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the salsa by draining the tomatoes from the can and placing them in a blender along with the diced onion, fresh coriander, lime juice, jalapeno slices, crushed garlic, salt, pepper and maple syrup. Blend until you reach your desired salsa consistency.
- Allow the nachos to cool slightly before serving alongside the salsa. Enjoy!
Recipe by What Luce Eats
If you love this dish you’ll love these too:
Tuna Tomato Melt
Level up your lunch! These Tuna Melts are quick, and simple to make so will be on the table in no time.
Sausage Lentil Braise
Great served with a green salad and crusty bread! We’ve taken sausage and mash to the next level with this dish.
Mediterranean Vegetable Puff Pastry Tarts
Full-of-flavour! These easy to make vegetable puff pastry tarts, transform lunchtime from the mundane to the magnificent.
Minced beef infused with Organic Chopped Tomatoes and Tomato Puree adds a flavour of Italy to your table.
Sweet and Sour Monkfish
A tantalising mix of sweet and sour! Stir up a delicious dinner tonight with your choice of fish.