Level up your lunch! These Tuna Melts are quick, and simple to make so will be on the table in no time.
What you'll need
2x130g tins tuna in spring water, drained
3 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp celery salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
½ red onion, finely chopped
Salt and pepper, to season
4 breakfast muffins, split in half
2 tbsp Tarantella Organic Tomato Puree
8 Cheddar cheese slices.
How to make it
- Preheat the grill to its highest temperature.
- Flake the tuna into a medium bowl. Mix in the mayonnaise, celery salt, onion powder, garlic powder and red onion. Stir well and season to taste.
- Place the muffin halves on a grill tray and grill on both sides until lightly browned. Remove from the grill. Let cool for one minute, then spread each half with a little tomato puree.
- Spoon the tuna mixture onto each muffin half and top with a slice of cheese.
- Return to the grill and toast until the cheese has melted.
If you love this dish you’ll love these too:
Transform curry night! Our creamy butter chicken, made with our Tarantella Organic Chopped Tomatoes is sure to be a family fakeaway favourite.
Sausage Lentil Braise
Great served with a green salad and crusty bread! We’ve taken sausage and mash to the next level with this dish.
Sweet and Sour Monkfish
A tantalising mix of sweet and sour! Stir up a delicious dinner tonight with your choice of fish.
Homemade Nachos with Salsa Dip
Fancy a dip? Tuck into these homemade nachos with a chunky salsa dip made with Tarantella Organic Plum Tomatoes .
Wholesome and warming! Packed full of veggies and a variety of different beans for added depth and texture.