Tarantella Passata “Love me or your money back” Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Community Foods Ltd, Community House, 29‑31 Eastways, Witham, Essex, CM8 3YQ. Please do not send applications or correspondence to this address.
Who may enter:
- This Love Me or Your Money Back offer (“Promotion”) is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of Community Foods Ltd, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the promotion are excluded.
How to enter:
- The Promotion will run between 15th October 2018 until 31st January 2018, subject to availability (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter:
- purchase a promotional Love Me or Your Money Back bottle of Tarantella Organic Passata (690gm) from participating Asda stores.
- claim by sending a postal application to Tarantella Organic Love Me or your Money Back, PO Box 3719, NEWPORT PAGNELL, MK16 6BY containing:
- your original itemised till receipt or on-line delivery receipt dated within the promotional period,
- a 15-word statement on why you did not love the product,
- promotional Love Me Free pack sticker,
- full name, full postal address, date of birth, contact telephone number and email,
- if you wish to receive future marketing communications from the Promoter, please include the following: “I consent to Community Foods Ltd retaining my personal details and contacting me via mail/phone/email (please specify).
- The closing date for receipt of final claims is 31st March 2019. Please allow adequate postage time to arrive before the closing date as late entries will not be accepted.
- Each valid claim will receive a cheque relative to the amount shown on the original till receipt to a maximum of £2.14 which includes the cost of second class postage of £0.56. Please allow 28 days for cheque delivery from receipt of a valid claim.
- Original dated till receipt (or delivery receipt for on-line purchases) dated from 15th October 2018 and clearly showing the itemised product. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- The 15-word statement must be written in legible sentences and be relevant to the product purchased, please write in block capitals using black ink.
- Only one application per household for a single refund will be accepted. For avoidance of doubt, a “household” is classified as a unique postal address. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
- Claims (including receipts) will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. Please take a copy of your till receipt before sending.
- Claims submitted with insufficient or invalid postage will have the postage deficit and Royal Mail surcharge deducted from their refund. If the total refund becomes a negative figure, no refund will be issued.
- Cheques will only be made payable to the person whose name and address appears on the claim application. Please write your name clearly. Cheques are non-transferable and cannot be reissued for any reason.
- The claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims or cheques that have been lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Incomplete, defaced or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. All instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Photocopied claims will deem the claim invalid and will not be processed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter is not liable for:
- Any action an entrant may take as a result of replying on any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action;
- Any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of: (i) an entrant’s use of the website; or (ii) a breach of these terms & conditions; or
- An entrant’s inability to access the website and/or submit an entry because of an event outside of the Promoter’s control, for example (without limitation) the performance of the entrant’s or the Promoter’s ISP or the Internet.
- However, nothing in these terms and conditions will affect any liability the Promoter may have for death or personal injury arising from the Promoter’s negligence or any other liability.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of these terms will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.