Authentic Homemade Pizzas
Ingredients – Makes 2 Pizzas
340g self-raising flour
300g natural yoghurt (or dairy free alternative)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
250g Tarantella Passata
30g Tarantella Tomato Puree
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1 green pepper (thinly sliced)
1 red pepper (thinly sliced)
1 red onion (thinly sliced)
150g mushrooms (sliced)
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
50g feta (or dairy free alternative)
Handful of fresh rocket
Chilli flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180c and line two large baking trays with parchment paper.
- First in a large saucepan on a medium heat add a drizzle of oil along with the sliced peppers, onion and mushrooms. Cook for a few minutes before adding the balsamic vinegar.
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine the yoghurt, self-raising flour and salt until a ball of dough forms. If it’s too sticky add some more flour. If it’s too dry add some more yoghurt.
- Sprinkle some flour onto the work surface and place the dough on it. Cut it into two and using a rolling pin roll them out into two pizza shapes. Place them on the baking trays, drizzle on the olive oil and rub it in. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Whilst the bases and vegetables are cooking in a bowl combine the passata, tomato puree and Italian seasoning.
- Spread the tomato mixture onto the bases and top with the vegetables. Crumble the feta on top and place back in the oven for 15 minutes.
Recipe by What Luce Eats